Website National Aeronautics and Space Administration
This position is in NASA’s Pathways Intern Employment Program (IEP) which provides students with opportunities to explore NASA careers and gain meaningful developmental work experience. For information on the types of positions NASA typically fills and Center specific program information and requirements, please refer to the “Additional Information” section of this announcement. Please read the entire announcement before applying.
- For GS-5: Completed at least 60 semester credit hours or at least 90 quarter hours of undergraduate education.
- You will be considered for the highest grade for which you qualify.
- During the application process, you will be asked to select the lowest grade you are willing to accept for this position.
- Please be careful in selecting the lowest grade to ensure you do not screen yourself out of consideration by selecting a grade higher than for which you are eligible.
- For GS-6: Completed 90 or more semester credit hours or 135 or more quarter hours of undergraduate education.
- For GS-7: Accepted into a master’s or Juris Doctor program OR in the first year of a master’s or juris doctor program.
- Starting GS grade levels are determined by education level COMPLETED at this time:
- For GS-4: Completed at least 30 semester credit hours or at least 45 quarter hours of undergraduate education.
- For GS-9: Completed 1 academic year* of a master’s or Juris Doctor program, OR accepted into a doctorate program OR in the first year of a doctorate program.
- An academic year of graduate education is considered to be the number of credit hours that the school attended has determined to represent 1 academic year of full-time study.
Qualification & Experience:
- It’s never too early to get started! At NASA, you have the opportunity to work and explore careers while still in school.
- The Pathways Intern Program provides current students with paid work experience, dynamic career development program, and offer the chance for permanent employment at the agency.
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A