The Source To Pay (S2P) Governance Sr. Consultant will participate in assess, define, deploy and run S2P End-to-End Governance program. The program will be continuously assessing and improving as business transform and S2P Operational Model and Organization matures.
- Ensure proper running of the End-to-End S2P Governance program.
- Participate and deploy in conjunction with Data & Analytics team of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Lead the operational and cultural change by applying a change management program and following up on progress over changes implemented.
- Generate materials and documentation to ensure business continuity on new operating model and ways of working.
- Provides leadership, development and coaching for direct and indirect staff.
- Design and prepare Quarterly Business Reviews for the area.
- Participate in the process assessment, development and champion of the new Governance Model.
- Define and implement tools to continuos assess and improve User Experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and influence in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management.
- Effective written and oral communications.
- Identify/define governance best-practices and work with key stakeholders to ensure that those best practices are widely adopted by business units.
- Able to gain a fact-based understanding of current organizational state and major trends in relevant markets.
- Proficiency with analysis and identifying insights within data.
Qualification & Experience:
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Business Intelligence tools, i.e., Microsoft PowerBI
- 5-8 years broad-based experience across management consulting; any supply chain experience is desirable.
- Proven knowledge of Performance Management, BSC and OKRs.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree required
- Experience managing and leading a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A