Provide sophisticated calendar management for a VP. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the VP’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Act as a liaison. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of Board Secretary. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the VPs outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the VP to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the VP and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the VP.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the VP, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting; and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Evansville, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A