The Senior UAT Consultant will represent the business as a Subject Matter Expert and be responsible for validating developed solutions meet the business needs. They will be accountable for managing End to End UAT activities for Group Benefits projects varying in size and complexity. This role will review project materials, work with AD partners as well as business analysts and Subject Matter Experts to conduct test planning meetings, document and communicate the business end to end testing plan and participate in the execution of the plan through completion. This position will report to the UAT Manager and will be part of the Program Solutions and Delivery group within Group Benefits.
- Participate in Sprint test effort sizing and capacity alignment across multiple capabilities in a PI
- Attend and participate in meetings (Daily Stand Ups, Retrospectives, Scrum) to clarify user stories and changesUnderstand the user stories, features, and their acceptance criteria
- Participate in Program Increment Planning Sessions to appropriately drive alignment of the scope across sprints
- Participate in reviews and assist E2E lead with any dependency management and refinement activities associated with the program and solutions backlog
- Participate in defining test environment, code migration, batch scheduling and test data requirements
- Identifying business product testers in support of test execution and Production implementation
- Develop and support acceptance test-driven test scripts and data needs which align to end to end business processes
- Work with the product owner, collaborate with the business and development team, and be responsible for the planning and execution of End to End User Acceptance Testing
- Maintain knowledge of the E2E testing strategy, roadmap to achieve the plan and align it to test planning and execution activities
- Motivates People – Gains commitment to achieve testing objectives through open discussion and clear communication of the End-to-End UAT strategy and flexing leadership styles to inspire high performance.
- Project Management Skills – Effectively initiate, plan, execute, control and close out the work of the team to achieve the goals of the project and fulfill success criteria.
- Strong knowledge of the supported business functions, systems, and processes.
- Creates Partnerships – Builds trusted relationships and collaborates across program, project, and testing teams to successfully drive end to end testing objectives.
- Highly interactive along with good analytical capabilities to evaluate results
- Drives Results – Sets goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, exceptional results and ensuring high standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile Development Model along with experience in testing role and tasks
- Experience with enterprise cloud tools, ideally Azure; Jira or similar requirements tools; Quality Center, qTest or similar test management tools.
- Possess strong knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent combination of training/certifications and experience.
- 5+ years of testing and/or related work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oriskany, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A