Website Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Configuration Data Management (CDM) Analyst to perform the duties necessary to analyze proposed changes of product design and determine effect on overall product and system.
- Maintain an accurate As-Designed configuration within the PLM database for all end item deliverables.
- Ensure Serialization and Traceability requirements are met.
- Create unique CD’s and electronic uploads for deliveries, as required. Prepare record releases of subcontractor/supplier data.
- Review and provide comments for Engineering Releases and verify that all comments have been incorporated correctly.
- Monitor all release activity after CCB approval, release, and distribution processing to ensure error-free final completion of effort. Coordinate resolution for errors/omissions with appropriate area of responsibility.
- Generate Engineering Releases in PDM to process documents (specifications, Engineering Release Records, etc.).
- Maintain program access control for CM systems/tools.
- Review and release of the subcontractor/vendor Statement of Requirements (SOR).
- Proficient with and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and work well with various levels of management
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a working knowledge of database management systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, technical writing experience, and a demonstrated ability to perform oral presentations in front of large groups
- Must possess analytical skills to synthesize complex or diverse information, collect and research data, utilize intuition and experience to complement data, analyze customer requirements against allocated constraints and have a desire and ability to learn new technical and design skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective working relationships are a must
- Demonstrated customer interface experience
Company: Lockheed Martin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A