Website Lidl IE
We are looking for a creative Publishing focussed Graphic Designer on a 3 month fixed term contract with up-to-date industry knowledge to work closely on internal design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of projects, main responsibility being our weekly leaflet magazines, seasonal brochures and bespoke requests.
- Working closely with all our external agencies, printers and suppliers to ensure alignment across all communications and that all artwork is delivered on-time and to brief.
- Working closely within our marketing team on the design, artworking and creation of designed assets for our weekly leaflet.
- Undertake advertising and promotional design for print and promotional products from concept to production ready artwork
- Work on multiple issues at the same time, making sure all deadlines are met
- Photo retouching and management of design assets to ensure consistency across all media
- Manage approvals of artwork when required
- Proofing of design material prior to print
- Manage design assets for use in marketing leaflet and sales collateral
- Working closely and proactively with internal departments to make sure there is alignment on all design requirements for the weekly leaflet and seasonal brochures.
- Design creative collateral from a brief through concept to the finished product and all intermediate stages
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work to tight timelines and deadlines while all the while maintaining a high level of design quality.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Third level qualification in Creative Design, Publishing or related discipline
- Proven industry experience in magazine and publication design, preferably with a publishing or creative agency
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Ability to take and apply constructive criticism
Company: Lidl IE
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A