Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Works in Ticket Sales, Turnstiles and Guest Services to ensure a great first and last impression for our guests. The primary duties of this position are selling gate tickets, annual passes, services offered in the waterpark, distributing park maps, show times, and ensuring an accurate and smooth entry and exit for our guests at the turnstiles. Maintains accuracy of cash drawers.
- Making sure all park rules are being followed upon entry and exit.
- Performs opening and closing routines for the department as defined by the operating procedures, including cashing in and out.
- Liaison with General Admissions/Guest Services Lead to resolve any ticket errors at the turnstiles.
- Ensures cleanliness in all aspects of the Ticket Booths and Turnstiles area.
- Maintains an accurate count of guests entering and exiting the waterpark on the appropriate equipment.
- Works towards Department and Company goals. Presents ideas for continuous improvement.
- Operation of Front Gate computerized ticket sales system – ensures thorough understanding of all aspects of the system and associated procedures. Handles cash and credit card transactions in accordance with relative policies and procedures.
- Assists guests at the turnstiles – operating the Disabled Access when necessary and assisting Guests with strollers.
- Keeps updated on all special promotions, coupons, and tickets. Assists in any other areas of the Admissions Operation (Guest Services/Group
- Admissions/Season Pass) as needed. Ensures stock levels of Park Guides, show times and tickets are maintained and that booths are kept in a well-organized manner.
- Performs related work as deemed necessary or required.
- Leads by example with a demonstrated history of supporting colleagues, a team player.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated initiative.
- Requires excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to execute multiple tasks is required.
- Theme Park or related customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience in cash handling is preferred.
- Requires the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, e-mail, Power Point) are an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and dedicated to providing outstanding guest service.
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winter Haven, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A