Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
This role is responsible for the nightly stock processing and sales floor/stockroom replenishment of assigned Retail Store locations in the Resort according to Retail and Loss Prevention procedures. Responsible for meeting stock processing efficiency goals. This role will be responsible for inventory counts, stock control processes and preparing store-to-store transfers. This role will also be responsible for creating and executing visually appealing merchandise presentations, as assigned, in store locations. This role will be responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment and will also be doing light housekeeping work within assigned store locations. This role will be responsible for utilizing small equipment such as hand-truck (dolly), pallet jacks and warehouse carts.
- Executes accurate Inventory Control processes, including: Cycle Counts, High
- Moves and delivers merchandise orders as directed.
- Responsible for moving merchandise orders throughout park to assigned delivery destinations
- Responsible for creating visually appealing store presentations and storing extra stock in an organized manner in store stockrooms, shed and/or containers
- Ensures products are displayed and stored in a visually appealing way, according to LEGOLAND Florida Resort Retail and Loss Prevention standards in assigned store locations.
- Participates in small scale and large scale floor moves.
- Meets productivity goals in relation to stock processing speed, accuracy and presentation to ensure an efficient Stock processing Team.
- Ticket Counts, Store to Store Transfers, Damaged merchandise, etc.
- Maintains an organized, safe and clean work environment.
- Responsible for accurately checking in orders and reporting discrepancies according to policy and efficiency goals
- Experience in merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising is preferred.
- One year of experience in retail including; inventory auditing and stock processing is preferred.
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winter Haven, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A