Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
The Revenue Management Analyst will assist in formulating and executing pricing and inventory management strategies to drive revenue performance across the LEGOLAND Parks in North America. This position integrates quantitative and qualitative analyses into the daily revenue management process. They will use available data and reporting tools to generate analytical models designed to optimize pricing plans that harnesses the placement of marketing efforts throughout the year and drives positive financial results for the business.
- Work with Head of Admissions Revenue Management, Marketing Managers, and the site level Ticketing & Merchandising teams to ensure that revenue management initiatives are implemented appropriately and processes to deliver are as efficient as possible
- Assist in implementing and analyzing revenue trials across the business
- Maintains and oversees processes associated with demand, revenue, inventory, revenue forecasting and opportunity analysis
- Assist with the maintenance of all demand pricing calendars for the NA LEGOLAND Parks with daily monitoring of pace and future pricing initiatives.
- Work directly with system vendors to implement new products, promotions and development need across the resorts.
- Work closely with the Ticketing & Merchandising Teams and be the link between strategic objectives & effective system delivery
- Continually review existing reporting and analytics to ensure metrics are meaningful, relevant, efficient, and instill executive-level confidence in the revenue management process
- Liaison with Digital team to ensure online pricing optimizes revenue and desired product offering decoy models
- Provide reporting & analysis in a timely manner for recurring & adhoc strategic priorities
- Knowledge of manipulating big data, creating data dashboards, and presenting key insights.
- Minimum four to six years of analyst or business-related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Prior experience using resort ticket platforms such as Accesso POS is preferred.
- Proficient in programs such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI and other data analytics tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a college or university required.
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A