Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Fuses the fundamentals of entertainment stage management and company management practices, with responsibility to lead, supervise, and take ownership of the rehearsal process and subsequent daily operation of their assigned show venue, event or experience product. This role manages multiple performances and/or multiple experiences each day with a focus on maintaining show quality, developing and motivating their cast and crew, facilitating communication, administrative responsivities and creating a harmonious work environment.
- Lead, coach, and develop cast and crew including but not limited to delivering show notes, maintaining performance trackers, providing daily department and resort updates, setting team goals, and foster a positive guest experience with children as the primary focus
- Work with the Creative Development/Talent & Technical Teams for performer/technician brush up rehearsals put in and sign-off shows & further development needs.
- Attend stage manager production and development meetings as assigned
- Foster a fun, safe, positive, and professional work environment & serve as a park leadership ambassador for guests
- Serve as daily leadership supporting all show, experience or event production processes maintaining the artistic and technical integrity. Knowledge of all positions necessary for show operation.
- Act as front line management representative and liaison with Entertainment Technical Support, Production Management, and Creative & Talent
- Development leadership teams
- Cross train into other roles providing Stage Manager coverage and/or train for department duty shifts
- Responsible for supervision of areas to include but not limited to: technicians, event support, costume/dresser, performers and liaison with other work groups including but not limited to: duty managers, usher/stadium teams, maintenance and landscaping.
- Attend all rehearsals and auditions for existing and upcoming productions, events, etc.
- Must have excellent organizational, problem solving and planning skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of entertainment shows, event and experience logistics, including but not limited to: basic theatrical lighting and audio systems, basic playback control, theming and scenic familiarity, production books, standard operational and safety procedures
- Demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- College Degree in Performing & Theatre Arts /Entertainment Management or equivalent experience in theatre or entertainment related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 2 years practical Stage Management experience or a similar combination of theme park / entertainment industry leadership experience.
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winter Haven, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A