Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
As a Model Citizen (employee) at LEGOLAND® California Resort, your purpose is to create memorable experiences for our Guests.
- Maintains accurate capacity of each section of the parking lot.
- Liaison with Leadership Team and Guest Services Team to resolve ticket and membership errors.
- Provides an upsell option with every transaction
- Assists Guests at the Park entrance, scanning tickets and membership passes, and ensuring ease of access for Guests in wheelchairs and/ or strollers.
- Operates computerized point of sale system. Handles cash and credit card transactions while maintaining accuracy of cash drawer. Ensures thorough understanding of all aspects of the system and associated procedures.
- Keeps safety as a top priority, and maintains alertness and awareness of surroundings.
- Ensures stock levels of Park maps and Resort Entertainment Guides are maintained.
- Assists Guests at the Water Park/SeaLife entrance, scanning tickets and membership passes, and ensuring ease of access for Guests in wheelchairs and/ or strollers.
- Leads by example with a demonstrated history of supporting colleagues and being a team player.
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills, planning skills, and ability to execute multiple tasks.
- Self-motivation and demonstrated initiative is imperative.
- Experience in cash handling preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and dedicated to providing outstanding guest service.
- Theme park or related customer service experienced is preferred.
- Requires the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A