- Knowing the local market potential and working with your team and other store functions to plan and implement commercial activities that increase sales.
- Optimizing sales and profitability by encouraging your team to take fast action on commercial opportunities and act on customer feedback, competition, supply and performance analyses.
- Ensuring the store is always in excellent shape with fully stocked sales spaces.
- Working through the team, and with the support of other functions, to present the width and depth of the IKEA range in order to satisfy and inspire visitors.
- You can develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions quickly and take commercial decisions based on this information.
- You are hungry for sales and driven to develop the business together with your team.
- You can lead, motivate and engage with your team, working together on the sales floor, always with our customers in mind.
- You understand that retail is detail and that fast actions, in collaboration with your partners, are necessary to capture sales opportunities.
- You have experience of setting and implementing action plans and budgets and you are great at following up goals and holding your team accountable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A