- Recruiting, developing and leading your team.
- Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
- Providing home furnishing solutions for a single product or a combination of products to improve people’s life at home.
- Securing the use of the store layout as a commercial tool to plan and implement commercial strategies throughout the store while creating a good overview and strong visual impact.
- You have an education in visual merchandising or industrial design and experience of working as a visual merchandiser.
- You are able to inspire, motivate and engage people fully to reach set goals, and generate growth and long-term profitability.
- Continually seeking new opportunities to make improvements in the way we work and encouraging your team to do the same.
- Challenging your team and yourself in order to strengthen the IKEA Brand and at the same time exceed the expectations of customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burlington, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A