Website U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Organizational Location: Thesepositions are located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of Firearms and Tactical Programs, in Fort Benning, GA..
- Specializing in ICE law enforcement activities such as investigative techniques, related policies and procedures, security measures, and search, arrest and seizure techniques;
- Preparing courses and materials for law enforcement training programs through planning, researching, identifying objectives and writing course syllabi and lesson plans;
- Constructing, evolving and evaluating the curricula of Office of Firearms and Tactical Programs and makes recommendations for changes;
- Preparing training schedules, making instructional assignments, preparing student homework and study assignments, and assigning students to, directs and controls field exercises; and
- Evaluating student progress, performance and makes recommendations for changes.
- Motor Vehicle Operation: You must possess a valid automobile driver’s license at the time of appointment.
- This position requires the selectee to carry a firearm. Any person who has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence cannot lawfully possess a firearm or ammunition (Title 18, U.S.C. Section 022 (g)(9)).
- Convictions of misdemeanor crime of domestic violence are disqualifying.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- Time in Grade: Time in grade restrictions must be met by the closing date of this announcement. Applicants must have at least 52 weeks of service equivalent to the next lower grade level in the normal line of progression for the position to be filled
- Mobility Agreement: This position may require the incumbent to be reassigned to a different geographic location. The incumbent will be required to sign a mobility agreement, which will remain in effect through the duration of the assignment.
- Law Enforcement Availability Pay (LEAP): As a law enforcement officer you will be required to work on an unscheduled basis more than 40-hourwork week. To ensure your availability, you will receive extra compensation in the form of LEAP.
Company: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A