This announcement will remain open until January 14, 2022. Cut-off dates for referral to hiring managers for selection consideration will be established as needed by the agency. Due to high volume of applicants, not all applicants will be considered. Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of Acquisition Management, in Washington, District of Columbia.
- Scheduling work priorities and sets deadlines for work completion based on workforce availability, workload, and productivity analysis, defines technical work requirements, develops and revises tactical and strategic plans as needed.
- Serving as chief negotiator and team lead planning negotiation strategy to ensure attainment of goals and arriving at an agreement in the best interests of the Government in technical and cost areas.
- Analyzing and evaluate contracting matters; initiation, development, and recommendation of contracting policies, procedures, guidance, and control for subordinate contracting activities within the Department.
- Serving as contract advisor to program officials in procurement planning meetings, advising program officials of the procurement objectives to be used and assisting in the preparation of statements of work.
- Serving as the “Acting” Supervisor in periods of the Supervisor’s Absence, performing a limited range of supervisory duties during these periods.
- Information Technology Division (ITD): The ITD provides procurement services for Automated Information Systems (AIS), approved Information Technology (IT) services requirements and Private Branch Exchange (PBX phone systems.
- Detention, Compliance and Removals (DCR): The DCR division provides acquisition support to ICE Headquarters and Field Offices throughout the country for detention, along with ancillary services and supplies in support of the ICE mission.
- Mission Support (MS): The MS Washington contracting division awards and administers contracts and interagency agreements for a broad range of supplies and services and provides mission-based acquisition support to various program offices.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- Probationary Period: This is a full-time permanent position (Career/Career-Conditional appointment). Upon appointment to this position, you may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
Company: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Washington, DC , US
Application Deadline: N/A