Website General Motors
Our team is looking for a Site Utility Manager to lead a team of Operating Engineers to operate a large powerhouse facility supporting a full-size automotive assembly plant.
- Plan and execute regular maintenance and refurbishment projects
- Compressed Air
- Ensure the team works safely and in compliance with all safety policies
- Fluid Delivery
- Ensure plant utilities are operated with minimal interruptions including:
- Wastewater treatment plant
- Supervise powerhouse hourly team
- Provide technical guidance and problem-solving coaching to optimize uptime
- Knowledge of wastewater treatment operations, concepts and regulations.
- Flexibility – Must be able to quickly change direction throughout the day.
- Skilled problem-solver with capability to determine solutions to unusual problems.
- Experience supervising unionized employees
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills.
- First Class Operating Engineer
- Technical expertise in Facility Utility Systems including steam, compressed air, electrical, and fluid delivery.
- Proven leadership, planning and organizational skills.
- Highly proficient interpersonal skills to work with all levels of the organization.
Company: General Motors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ingersoll, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A