Website General Motors
Our team is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the CAMI Ingersoll Brightdrop Quality Operations organization and one of Canada’s first mass producers of fully electric vehicles. The successful candidate will have oversight of the plant quality monitoring/reporting systems for Brightdrop EV600 and EV410 production. You will become the local subject matter expert on IT as relates to Quality equipment (scanners, tablets etc.) and systems utilized in maintaining the highest first run quality of our product. We will look to you to audit for compliance in areas including Process Control Plans, Tooling and Equipment Bulletins, Quality Manual requirements. This role will have responsibility over component traceability and the integrity around our system(s). You will lead the team responsible for torque monitoring to protect the integrity of our product(s) and ultimately our customers. We will look to you to develop and deliver training around our quality systems and tools to enable full engagement by our salaried and hourly workforce in building the Electric future.
- Create and maintain visual aid screens
- Maintain torque tool calibrations
- Perform data validation at model change and as required
- Setup and maintain users with appropriate access
- Configure SEP error proofing actions
- Program Datamytes for torque monitoring
- Review torque data for process control plan compliance
- Support custom reporting/data entry solutions on the floor
- Download specs from engineering weekly. Communicate and coordinate changes
- Monitor trace data for compliance and report out
- Microsoft Excel proficiency. VBA experience helpful.
- APM (GPDS), APS, GSIP, ECM, MGO, MPD (Pads) exposure helpful
- Two-year degree or professional certification in a related field
- Highly proficient interpersonal skills to work with all levels of the organization.
Company: General Motors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ingersoll, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A