At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We’re looking for Bilingual Claims Service Representatives for our Lakeland, FL office who are compassionate, solution-oriented, and have a passion for serving our growing Hispanic customer base. We’re seeking outstanding associates who want to kickstart a fulfilling career with one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the U.S.
In this role, you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers after they experience an accident, collecting facts necessary for the claim and reviewing policy contracts. Our policyholders will count on your patience and attention to detail to begin the claims process and settle undisputed non-injury claims. No two days or accidents are alike, and our Bilingual Claims Service Representatives rise to the challenge and provide excellent service and advise claimants of the next steps to get them back on the road. You’ll have the support and guidance of your team and supervisor, not only as you learn the ropes, but also as you continue to grow in your role.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and/or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lakeland, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A