Are you a focused insurance professional with an investigative mind? Are you ready to take your claims adjuster experience and build a rewarding career? At GEICO, our Auto Damage Adjusters are the primary ambassadors of our renowned customer service and deliver on GEICO’s promise to be there.
Through our industry-leading, paid training, you’ll learn the ins and outs of automobile damage to prepare you to directly assist our customers after accidents or other disasters. Upon completion of training, insurance adjusters work independently and provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis. As a GEICO Auto Damage Adjuster, you’ll be equipped with the latest technology and all the tools you need to be successful.
Qualification & Experience:
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Good driving record and mechanical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Ability to attend paid training program for approximately 1 week in Tampa, FL and 1 week in Ashburn, VA.
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
- ICAR certification and familiarity with CCC pathways preferred
- Must be able to work flexible schedules and independently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of auto adjusting or related estimating experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pensacola, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A