Corporate Support Systems Organization is seeking a highly motivated Master Software Engineer with deep Workday Financials Domains skills to join the team. This Master Software Engineer will demonstrate solid understanding of Financials domains coupled with in depth knowledge of Workday Financials Platform. The candidate must possess strong analytical skills to interpret Business problems / requirements and validate the delivery of the requested functionality. Must possess solid Communication and Project Management skills and be able to effectively plan and manage project deliverables. Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate that they can operate at a ‘Big Picture’ level as well as at a lower level of detail, when needed. This Candidate will work with a variety of business users and technical teams throughout the organization.
- Expert in 4 or more Workday Financial functional domains (Suppliers, Procurement, Inventory, Assets, Expenses, Capital Projects, Cash Management, Accounting, Budgets and Allocations) with a strong working knowledge of Workday business processes and custom validations.
- Participate in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) projects, including planning, project management, requirements, design, conversion, testing, and implementation
- Expert in configuring the Workday solutions and demonstrate the configurations through the creation of prototypes and wireframes
- Assist with integration and reporting needs, including issue resolution triage, documenting requirements and fixes, enhancements, end-user support and monitoring
- Share recommendations for expanding Kainos test Suite & support
- Assist with Ad-Hoc report development
- Review Workday Release Notes and identify / recommend Adoption items geared towards Efficiency and positive Customer Experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel and Visio
- 3+ years of experience in Workday Financials eliciting business requirements, developing detailed systems specifications, designing, and prototyping, testing, defining support procedures, data conversion, and implementing business process improvements
- Demonstrate strong understanding of systems thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills at a system design level
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Accounting, or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile Scrum and Agile Kanban
- 5+ Years of Project Management experience
- 3+ years technical experience configuring Workday Financials with an emphasis in Workday business processes and custom validations in 4 or more of the following financials functional domains: Suppliers, Procurement, Inventory, Assets, Expenses, Capital Projects, Cash Management, Accounting, Budgets and Allocations
- 3+ years of experience with SDLC Tools such as Azure DevOps, Confluence, JIRA, MS Project, Modeling Tools, etc.
- Adaptive Insights experience a plus
- Must have Workday Pro Certification in Financials (Workday Pro Certification in Financials Reporting is a Plus)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ashton, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A