Region 6 Special Investigations Unit (SIU) seeks a qualified candidate to join our Fort Lauderdale, FL area field investigative team. Qualified candidates should be well versed in all aspects of SIU investigations, self-motivated, organized and able to handle a voluminous caseload while conducting multiple field investigations. The candidate will work remotely and with minimum supervision. Further, the candidate must have, or establish, contacts and networks within local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. Participation in SIU industry meetings will be required.
- Type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Candidates must have a valid Driver’s license; and will be subject to background and driving record checks
- Due to this being a home-based/remote position, candidates must reside directly in the coverage area to be worked
- College degree is strongly preferred, but not required
- Qualified candidates must possess a strong investigative background
- High speed internet access.
- Minimum of 5 years documented fraud investigative experience in area(s) of SIU and/or law enforcement experience. All aspects of insurance fraud, to include claims and policy fraud issues, will be investigated. A required pre-test will be given
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook and have a working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A