Website Geek Squad
The Best Buy Certified Microsoft Advisor creates a world-class shopping experience for our customers while inspiring them to see what’s possible with technology. They build quality relationships with customers to provide them with relevant and memorable product demonstrations.
- Uses available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and helps execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing their contribution.
- Applies a high level of product knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and certifications to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Provides feedback on products and customer engagement with vendor partners, representatives, and market teams.
- Processes sales transactions including online and in-person orders while handing off customers to General Advisors for returns and exchanges.
- Engages with customers for consultations whether it be in-store, over the phone, or chat options online.
- Achieves team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Maintains assigned department’s merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- 1 year of experience working with consumer electronics
- Prior experience serving as a specialist in premium, luxury, or complex technology solutions
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A