Website Frito Lay
The best jobs in the trucking industry are at Frito-Lay. We are proud to offer you a great starting salary which quickly ramps up for top performers. Your component pay includes stops, unscheduled layovers, delay, dispatch, drop and hook, vacation, and so forth. We also offer unbeatable benefits including health insurance, dental and vision, retirement savings benefits including 401(k) with company contribution, vacation days and much more.
- Like the rest of our drivers, you will be responsible for pre- and post-trip truck inspections.
- We run routes 24/7 and DOT hours vary slightly by location.
- You will transport chips, dips, and more to and from large grocery stores, Frito-Lay manufacturing facilities, rural storage units, and other traffic centers.
- This is a physical job. We load and unload trailers — this can be manual, it will involve the use of a two-wheeler loading/unloading, or require the use of a pallet. You will also be lifting things over your head.
- Your work hours may be up to the legal limits allowed by the FMCSA and require weekend and/or holiday work.
- We have regular contact with our customers, sales drivers, and dispatch, so you can expect talk to people at various points throughout the day or night.
- You will use an electronic logging device such as a tablet or an onboard (dash) computer.
- You will safely operate a tractor/trailer (usually an automatic Volvo, international or freight liner; diesel/natural gas) and transport products to and from specified destinations in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- You will obtain signature of receipt, pick up returns and complete logs and other paperwork related to deliveries, and review invoices and/or manifests.
- You will be required to work on weekends and holidays
- Must have a doubles endorsement
- You are able to stand and walk for extended periods of time with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You have the ability to work up to 14 hours a day and drive a tractor trailer for extended periods of time, up to 11 hours per day, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You can lift 15 to 50 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You are able to repeatedly lift, carry, push, pull, and handle products with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You have at least 100,000 verifiable accident-free miles or more than 2,500 accident-free hours
- You have the ability to sit for extended periods of time, up to five hours daily, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You possess a valid Class “A” commercial driver’s license
Company: Frito Lay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Valley City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A