Website Forever 21
Our Director, People Partnerships is responsible for providing solutions and advocacy to employees, managers, and senior leaders across retail & corporate. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a combination of strong retail business acumen and significant Human Resources functional knowledge to execute the development of strategies that will attract, develop, and retain the breadth of talent required to drive business success. This position requires an individual who can act as a strategic consultant to the retail business and build and execute a strong integrated people strategy.
- Build a strong business relationship with operational teams and proactively gain feedback to aid HR functions in maintaining and improving service levels across the business
- Serves as a coach and mentor for leaders, offering sound advice and recommendations, while balancing long term people implications and strategies
- Provide counsel on day-to-day, complex, and escalated employee relations matters through your People Partner and Employee Relations teams
- Participate in organizational design conversations to streamline and implement new departmental structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Serve as a role model for company values, foster a positive work environment by exemplifying core values every day, and values teamwork and collaboration within the HR team and retail business
- Engage key partners, as needed, to mitigate risks while ensuring the employee perspective is considered and drive actions that will assist in appropriate resolution
- Develop close partnerships with all HR functional teams (i.e. – Benefits, Compensation, Learning & OD, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion) to deliver integrated solutions to the business
- Proactively address people issues that may impact the field population or matters that require intervention or process improvements
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of HR experience with multi-location/retail preferred
- SHRM qualified preferred; other professional HR qualifications highly desirable
- An HR professional who thrives in ambiguity, is flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced retail organization and can demonstrate strong executive communication and presentation skills to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- At least 5 years in a senior HR leadership position
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline; a higher degree preferred
- Ability to act as a strategic consultant and coach to senior leaders on organizational issues that contribute to growth of the business and the team.
- Highly capable and experienced communicator, particularly at the senior level
- Strong track record as an HR leader with experience delivering key HR programs, practices and policies to the retail business, managers, and employees
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A