Website Food and Drug Administration
The aim of the research is to develop novel integrated methods to characterize nanocarriers and other small components in Nanomedicines. The incumbent will employ Surface Enhanced Raman and chromatographic separation techniques to create advanced characterization platforms.
- Demonstration of knowledge in scientific techniques and theories.
- Application of scientific knowledge and technical skills in development of novel methods.
- Designing studies and performing experiments to gather data in timely manner.
- Communicating study results via oral presentations and written manuscripts.
- Education in analytical chemistry, physical chemistry and/or biochemistry.
- Hands-on experience in liquid chromatography and other separation techniques.
- Background in nanotechnology, surface chemistry and vibrational spectroscopy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Company: Food and Drug Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Healthcare
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A