Website California Department of Motor Vehicles
The Pacoima DMV DLPC is seeking an enthusiastic and dependable team player with a positive attitude for public contact and customer service. This office is a Driver License only office. The position is a front-line section supervisor in a large office with extensive public contact. The incumbent supervises, plans, organizes, assigns, directs, and reviews the work of employees processing driver license applications; interprets, communicates, and applies various laws, administrative regulations, policies, and procedures; and evaluates the work performance of employees assigned.
- The relative size of a field office is determined by the workload capacity based on a variety of factors such as paid staff years, automated work stations, the size of the facility, and the total volume of items processed necessary to accomplish the work of the office in accordance with standards agreed to and documented by Department of Personnel Administration staff and the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Headquarters assignments involve either management of staff engaged in such activities as manual preparation, training program development, and policy and procedure development and program evaluation, or technical assignments. Size of staff, program scope, and statewide impact determine allocation levels.
- The difficulty and complexity of the work assignment is indicated by the scope and variety of the work performed, the problems encountered and the decisions made, control exercised over the work of others, and inherent responsibility of the position.
- The position(s) require(s) a Background Investigation be cleared prior to being hired.
- The position(s) require(s) Medical Clearance prior to being hired.
- The position(s) require(s) a valid California Drivers License (CDL). You must answer the questions addressing your CDL on your application.
- Ensure you provide your CDL number, class, expiration date, and any endorsements and/or restrictions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Three years of experience in the Department of Motor Vehicles performing the duties of a Motor Vehicle Field Representative, Range C, or Motor Vehicle Technician, Range B.
- Two years of experience in the Department of Motor Vehicles performing the duties of a Licensing-Registration Examiner, Department of Motor Vehicles; Control Cashier (Motor Vehicle Services), Department of Motor Vehicles; Control Cashier (Vehicle Registration), Department of Motor Vehicles; or Motor Vehicle Program Supervisor II.
- One year of experience in the Department of Motor Vehicles performing the duties of a Supervising Motor Vehicle Representative.
Company: California Department of Motor Vehicles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A