Website Defense Logistics Agency
- Acts as principal advisor to senior leadership on effective utilization of paralegals, office organization, resources, database management.
- Program manager for office administration, budget, travel, hiring and personnel actions
- Utilizes database management to accurately track and assess legal services. Participates in DLA paralegal, administrator, leadership committee and working groups
- Provides primary assistance to Senior Management in the analysis and organization of office functions and resources for the DLA Counsel-Land and Maritime office and its site detachments
- Manages and assigns paralegal and administrative support service tasks. Regularly review and assess subordinates? work for quality, effectiveness, and timeliness. Prepare annual performance assessments for subordinates
- Provides paralegal services for attorneys and clients directly and through subordinates. Ensure all internal and external reports are accurate, complete, and timely. Complete all training requirements for supervisors
- Provides program management and support to the Contracts, Litigation, Personnel, Installation Law, Administrative Law, and Business Integrity legal teams
- Demonstrates and project leadership and professionalism to positively influence and team with office members, Enterprise Legal Personnel and organizational contacts
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Bargaining Unit Status: No
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
- Completion of Supervisory Certification Program: Required
- Supervisory Probation: Required
- Security Requirements: Non-Critical Sensitive with Secret Access
- Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
- COVID19: All Federal Employees must be fully vaccinated by November 22, 2021. Please see Additional Information.
- Selective Service Requirement: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, where reciprocity cannot be applied; unfavorably adjudicated background checks will be grounds for removal.
- Tour of Duty: Set Schedule
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Company: Defense Logistics Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A