Website Defense Logistics Agency
- Conducts detailed reviews to evaluate, advise on, and improve the effectiveness of customer service/support programs.
- Responsible for the receipt, validation, and pricing of customer Sales Orders and managing backorders
- Monitors and enhances customer relationships by participating in customer outreach initiatives to assess customer satisfaction and inform customer of new capabilities
- Serves as the primary customer facing point of contact for the Order Fulfillment process in terms of resolving emergency requests, customer orders, providing tailored customer support, maintaining customer data, and initiating calls to customers.
- Ensures the timely processing of customer orders and customer access to product, account, and order information
- Takes direct action on complex customer complaints.
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Bargaining Unit Status: Yes/No
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, where reciprocity cannot be applied; unfavorably adjudicated background checks will be grounds for removal.
- Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
- This position requires an Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Level I certification in the Life Cycle Logistics Career Field within 24 months, unless a Position Requirements Waiver is approved to extend.
- Security Requirements: Non-Critical Sensitive
- Tour of Duty: Flexible
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Selective Service Requirement: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
- COVID19: All Federal Employees must be fully vaccinated by November 22, 2021. Please see Additional Information.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Qualification & Experience:
- Generating and reviewing applicable reports and metrics relating to customer orders
- Experience validating customer orders
- Participating in organizational changes to improve customer service/satisfaction.
- Providing resolutions of complex and/or widespread customer billing and collection issues.
Company: Defense Logistics Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A