Website Defense Intelligence Agency
DIA employs a variety of professionals who serve throughout the workforce to ensure successful operations. To view this position’s duties, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA’s online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.
- Demonstrates polished oral and written communication skills to compose, tailor, and deliver original presentations and papers on abstract and exceptionally complex questions or issues in a way that allows a varied audience to understand the intended message and objectives.
- Analyzes key information and evaluates the effectiveness of alternative solutions, courses of action, and strategies needed to address complex, controversial, and multi-faceted issues.
- Cultivates relationships with community stakeholders to validate usefulness of proposed products and services.
- Demonstrated security experience and ability to research, evaluate, advocate and justify the prioritization of IC and DoD security requirements based upon the analysis of CCMD strategic and operational planning, DoD policies and incorporation of senior leadership direction.
- Performs the role as a security Subject Matter Expert providing on the job training and mentorship to subordinate personnel while leading others to implement processes and change in a joint environment specializing in: Information Security, Industrial Security, Personnel Security, Physical Security and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) protection.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage relevant security-related software and technologies to meet mission requirements and customer needs.
- Anticipates how work processes may be affected by changes in the operations of IC organizations and components.
- Effectively manages conflict between internal and external stakeholders.
Company: Defense Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Security
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A