Website Defense Intelligence Agency
DIA employs a variety of professionals who serve throughout the workforce to ensure successful operations. To view this position’s duties, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA’s online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.
- Demonstrates persistence when providing rationale to staff during times of significant organizational change
- Analyzes key information and evaluates the effectiveness of alternative solutions, courses of action and strategies needed to address complex, controversial, and multi-faceted issues.
- Ensures financial commitments and deadlines are met by facilitating and assessing processes, situations, and issues and takes corrective action, as needed.
- Independently anticipates, sets and meets priorities, and achieves results that support Agency objectives and strategies with no active supervision.
- Applies innovative approaches to obtain feedback to enhance skills and facilitate improvement in processes, products and services, while considering emerging organizational issues.
- Successful previous or current warrant holder
- Successful Supervisory Experience including the development of Contracting Officers and Contract Specialists
- Demonstrated experience in providing excellent Customer service, partnership and clear communication to teammates, colleagues and agency leadership on standard and complex matters that impact the mission.
Company: Defense Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Security
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A