Website U.S. Department of Labor
This position is located in a Regional Office of the Employment and Training Administration (ETA). The Regional Office is responsible for all workforce development and income maintenance activity assigned to that Region, with the exception of specific Job Corps and Office of Apprenticeship activities.
- Facilitate discussions with grantees or groups of grantees with the intent of identifying common issues, ensuring compliance, delivering technical assistance, sharing and implementing departmental priorities, de-escalating tense situations, and addressing compliance issues.
- Identify problem areas and suggest changes in resource requirements and modification to program plans.
- Promote and sustain positive relationships with customers, stakeholders and partners, to include collaboration with various officials from Federal, State and Local government agencies.
- Review work within the assigned areas and allocates resources to ensure completion of agency mission and office work plan.
- Advise Regional Director on significant compliance issues with grantees, and assist in the development of technical assistance to address those compliance issues.
- Advise and assist the Regional Director on strategic planning, policy, program operations, and performance accountability for the development and administration of a national workforce development system.
- Develop annual monitoring/technical assistance plans to accomplish organizational goals, establishing systems and methods to ensure efficient and effective management of resources; modify resource allocations in response to changes in plans, goals or conditions; establish evaluation systems to measure the quality of program products and services.
- Monitor the performance of assigned division with respect to the operational plan and ETA grants management guidance.
- Requires supervisory probationary period if requirement has not been met.
- Must be at least 16 years old and a U.S. Citizen.
- Appointment to this position may require a background investigation.
- Requires a probationary period if the requirement has not been met.
Company: U.S. Department of Labor
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A