Website U.S. Department of Labor
This position is located in the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), Employment and Training Administration (ETA), Regional Offices. This position is inside of the Bargaining Unit
- Serves as a Regional Program Lead for one or more unemployment insurance3 programs or functions, guidance, and policy.
- Serves in a senior capacity in development and coordination of various unemployment insurance programs within the agency.
- Develops expert knowledge of ETA programs and applicable statutes, regulations, policies, and ETA standard operating procedures.
- Serves as a liaison with other Federal agencies in the coordination of program activities.
- Reviews draft policy guidance for impact on the organization and the program.
- Serves as an agency expert on unemployment insurance programs pertaining to a full range of issues, including highly complex and unusual issues, and is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field.
- Provides authoritative advice and consultation to ETA officials and customers on highly complex unemployment insurance issues and concerns.
- Requires a probationary period if the requirement has not been met.
- Appointment to this position may require a background investigation.
- Must be at least 16 years old and a U.S. Citizen.
Company: U.S. Department of Labor
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A