Website Delta Air Lines
As a Customer Service Agent , you will be central in demonstrating Delta’s commitment to our customers by making their travel experience as smooth and pleasant as possible. At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success. As a Seasonal Customer Service Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by demonstrating strict adherence to uniform compliance, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Manage the check-in process, ensuring that customers have the proper documentation for travel.
- Greet customers and guide and assist them with the ticketing and baggage check-in process.
- Use a computer to sell, print and reissue tickets.
- Tag baggage and perform lifting tasks that involve transferring baggage from scales to conveyor belts. Several other lifting tasks will involve handling items as low as floor level and as high as waist level.
- Pass a physical ability test
- Strong verbal and written communication skills using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Possess entry-level computer skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a post offer pre-employment drug test
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A