Website Delta Air Lines
As a Customer Service Agent , you will be central in demonstrating Delta’s commitment to our customers by making their travel experience as smooth and pleasant as possible. At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success. As a Customer Service Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by demonstrating strict adherence to uniform compliance, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Manage the check-in process, ensuring that customers have the proper documentation for travel.
- Tag baggage and perform lifting tasks that involve transferring baggage from scales to conveyor belts. Several other lifting tasks will involve handling items as low as floor level and as high as waist level.
- Use a computer to sell, print and reissue tickets.
- Greet customers and guide and assist them with the ticketing and baggage check-in process.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Strong verbal and written communication skills using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation
- Pass a physical ability test
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Possess entry-level computer skills
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A