Website Delta Air Lines
The Operations Service Manager (OSM) is responsible for providing leadership to front-line teams and the operation. Additionally, this role oversees and coordinates operational performance including, but not limited to, on-time departures (D-Zero), safety, security, customer service delivery and other key performance indicators.
- Ensure distinctive customer service is delivered by demonstrating a high level of customer focus and sensitivity.
- Ensures adherence to the station Safety Business Plan in addition to assuring compliance to our divisional Performance and Safety standards.
- Monitor for at-risk behaviors through daily safety observations and provide coaching, training, and corrective action as needed.
- Provide support, guidance, coaching and motivation based on individual needs and be a champion leading others through change.
- Responsible for being a key communicator of timely and accurate information and be required to set performance standards and ensure employee accountability.
- Serve as an operational liaison between Delta and all contracted business partners within a station.
- Participate in Incident Analysis reports, Injury Prevention Group sessions and applicable station safety meetings.
- Working knowledge of Delta policies and procedures
- Previous leadership experience, including direct reports
- Experience managing conflict and resolving problems effectively
- Ability to coach and deliver feedback for developmental purposes
- Should exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to delegate responsibility to direct reports
- Must be approachable and have interpersonal skills that foster trust and respect
- Must have the flexibility to manage an operation with varying shifts, extended hours, and “on call” requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication, including platform/presentation skills
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A