- Utilize risk based techniques to establish, adjust and maintain surveillance over contractors’ operating procedures.
- Develop/implement methods to evaluate contractors’ performance for compliance with contractual requirements, applicable quality assurance policies and regulatory guidance.
- Plans and Directs QA Group Operations. Plans the accomplishment of QA Group functions within the resources provided by and the policies and regulations established at higher levels.
- Conducts Personnel Management and provides Administrative Supervision over Personnel in specialized technical occupations.
- Selective Service Requirement: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
- Selectee must be a member of an Acquisition Corps at the time of appointment.
- Selectee must execute a written agreement to remain in Federal service in this position for at least three years. If signed the employee does not forfeit any employment rights, nor does the agreement alter any other terms or conditions of employment.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Security Requirements: Critical Sensitive with Secret Access
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, where reciprocity cannot be applied; unfavorably adjudicated background checks will be grounds for removal.
- The incumbent of this position must possess a valid state drivers license and is required to use a Government car as necessary.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A