The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department’s contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of IT Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) policies, procedures, and guidance.
- Support the develop and implementation of IT portfolio management policy and assist with IT Acquisition policies, procedures, and guidance.
- Performs analysis of assigned application portfolios.
- Assists and guides Program and Project Mangers with project delivery performance and provides investment management subject matter expertise for investments.
- Supports the budget formulation process for all investments within the portfolio in addition to reviewing funding justifications.
- Utilize Microsoft Project or similar tools, as well as applicable DoD IT portfolio management tools to compile data and prepare reports to provide the status and health (cost/schedule/performance) of programs.
- Supports development and implementation of the IT LifeCycle Management process.
- Supports budget formulation; supports alignment of Agency IT portfolio to overarching strategy and to agency architecture, and tracks change management to effectively identify program impacts.
- Experience applying federal, departmental and service information technology laws and procedures while performing a variety of IT Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) duties to include: budget formulation and execution, project/portfolio management, performance management/measurement methods, tools and techniques in order to develop IT metrics, project schedules, and monitor IT goals and performance.
- Attention to Detail – Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Customer Service – Works with clients and customers (that is, any individuals who use or receive the services or products that your work unit produces, including the general public, individuals who work in the agency, other agencies, or organizations outside the Government) to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Oral Communication – Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A