The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department’s contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
- Plan and execute all engineering and technical functions related to engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance.
- Develop and/or implement agency engineering and quality assurance policies, tools and training program.
- Provides authoritative guidance and advice to management, customers and Quality Assurance Specialists in functional area of expertise.
- Resolves complex technical problems associated with surveillance of major, critical contracts for program life cycle stages, next generation equipment or DoD Weapon Systems.
- Providing advice to resolve complex technical problems associated with surveillance for acquisition contracts;
- Establishing lessons learned and improve processes for reduction of critical and complex non-conforming material control;
- Analyzing performance data for trends and evaluating supplier performance;
- Developing and providing guidance for reliability and maintainability surveillance plans; and
- Evaluating adequacy of contractor quality assurance systems and processes to include control of subcontractor quality.
- Using engineering concepts, principles, and practices applicable to quality engineering assignments;
- Providing quality engineering technical support to the administration of contracts; and
- Assigning quality surveillance to manufacturing functions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A