Website Dairy Queen
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food Technologist-Quality located at our corporate headquarters in Bloomington, MN. This position will work with the FSQR Director – implements components of the American Dairy Queen quality program to ensure the continuous supply of safe, consistent, wholesome, in-specification products to DQ restaurants. Models and acts in accordance with company’s guiding quality control principles.
- Monitors on-going quality control data for compliance to product specifications. Reports and follows up on non-conforming results and trends to QA product leads, leadership, supply chain and respective suppliers for corrective actions.
- Updates QA testing procedures, control products lists, and audit forms. Manages annual shelf life extensions and supports various projects. Provides critical thought and input to improve DQ quality assurance programs
- Applies technical knowledge and skills to solve problems relating to product manufacturing and quality control. Assists product category leads with problem solving, as assigned. Supports R&D kitchen activities as requested.
- Evaluates food, treat and packaging items as part of on-going scheduled product sampling and audit program. Reviews results and compares to product specification to ensure product wholesomeness, integrity and compliance to standards. Tests and evaluates current menu items to ensure the integrity, compliance to standards and products are to specification. Manages monthly QA sample requests and QA check in log.
- Performs DQ data management system administrative tasks as requested including, but not limited to, creating new QA evaluation forms.
Company: Dairy Queen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A