Website Dairy Queen
We have an exciting opportunity for a Independent Contractor who can provide expertise as a Photo Specialist. This role will act as a product expert in the coordination of all aspects of product before during and after photo and film shoots for all marketing efforts ensuring product accuracy.
- Coordinate all supply orders and delivery of equipment, products, and mix needs for photo and film shoots. Ensure studios knows the proper care of shipments.
- Field product related marketing material questions from staff and franchisees.
- Collect all food related details prior to pre-pro including product prep and/or technical data sheets to guide product accuracy on set. Attend pre-production calls to answer any product-related questions.
- Ability to follow preparation procedures and assemble product as physical representation of product to guide stylist. With the ability to make some products camera ready when necessary.
- Oversee on-set equipment and product needs.
- Liaison between creative services, marketing communications, research & development, equipment, supply chain, and film studios to understand all product photo and film needs and ensure accuracy.
- Review preps ahead of shoots to ask critical questions to R&D and marketing staff to avoid delays when products are being shot.
- Guide and collaborate with on-set food stylist(s), ensuring products are built correctly and represent the brand accurately.
- Effectively track and provide invoices to appropriate internal cost centers for payment.
- Aid in product needs for other marketing communications projects on an as- needed basis.
Company: Dairy Queen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A