Responsible for the creative development and implementation of developing effective internal communications for our residential sales channels in a creative and dynamic way that resonates with target audiences. Guides conceptual development of campaigns and initiatives using data and best practices to develop and disseminate high-quality, brand-aligned, and channel-specific content. Responsible for measuring success and monitoring effectiveness of communications strategies, making recommended adjustments and approaches based on key data and insights. Comfortable partnering with our cross-functional partners and our sales channel leadership teams (Directors, etc.) to gain agreement on complex communication strategies, and drives the successful implementation of communication plans. Writes, edits, and audits communication materials, in addition to creating complementary graphics that enhance key messages. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Manage responses to mySource (intranet) feedback and questions received from front-end users. Regularly audit mySource (intranet) for accurate experience for links and topical information being relevant and available.
- Builds effective partnerships to understand the business and functional area supported. Participates in team, staff, and department meetings.
- Keep applicable areas of mySource (intranet) up-to-date with current marketing campaign information.
- Support distribution list maintenance and email versioning needs for notifications sent to sales channels.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of internal sales communication plans.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with cross-functional partners to gain alignment on communications approach.
- Providing effective storytelling of Xfinity initiatives and news, via a variety of communications and online channels—newsletters, intranet, email, presentations, etc.
- Support fellow team members with intakes received and gathering necessary details for communication requests. Regularly audit other department intake tools for anything relevant for sales team awareness.
- Create visually-appealing graphics to support communications, such as infographics, stylized emails and email banners, etc.
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. internal news articles, etc.).
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility; motivated and committed to excellence; positive attitude and “can do” work ethic.
- Ability to take on detailed, complex communication requests and turn them into easily digestible, bite-sized deliverables.
- Commitment to meet individual deadlines (both self-imposed and project-directed), while delivering high-quality work.
- Evaluate effectiveness of communication strategies, tactics and means of measuring results, and tracks changes and trends over time.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, is flexible and a nimble thinker.
- Strong research, organizational, planning and learning skills.
- Helps to analyze data to identify opportunities in communications effectiveness and provides recommendations to enhance strategy.
- Experience writing materials for a sales and/or customer service culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills: collaborative, relationship builder, motivates others, excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Has a flexible writing style to address multiple audiences, while maintaining the organization’s voice.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A