Responsible for managing a team tasked with successful implementation of technology offerings and documentation of the technical specifications. Ensures team acts as the primary externally-facing technical specialist for the scoping, integration, activations and overall execution of projects which extend client use of IP-based dynamic advertising insertion products. Ensures staff is properly trained against a given range of product specializations, ensuring new activations are completed quickly, efficiently and at a high level of quality. May manage a team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Oversee product-development-aligned resources in the implementation of best practices, technical documentation and internal training curriculums for the servicing of new products and product features. Recommend changes in operational strategies, policies and procedures to the proper decision-makers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensure proper team staffing and training for a set of assigned product areas, working with revenue team’s management to prioritize project staffing when resources are constrained.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Manage a team of engineers working toward the activation of new product integrations for a defined set of clients, ensuring proper requirement gathering, client-specific solution development, technical configuration, quality assurance and client education. Ensures team preparedness and effectiveness for escalation and direct resolution of blockers and conflicts rising from team’s project execution.
- Ensure escalation and resolution of high-sensitivity technical support tickets for in-production integrations related to team’s accounts.
- Oversee the hiring and onboarding as well as ongoing training and progression of all team members.
- Manage team performance and workload, identifying and addressing risks and opportunities in servicing key accounts, working toward maximization of soundly completed projects as a measurement of increased product usage by the client.
- Ensure team’s ability to provide excellent technical guidance for clients’ broader use of products and technical vetting for proposed usage of new products, acting as the primary technical liaisons for assigned accounts and client prospects, includes technical demonstrations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A