The successful candidate for this position will lead a team of video technicians responsible for receiving short and long-form video content from a variety of providers and preparing it for linear and VOD distribution. Applicants should have a working knowledge of video codecs, encoding and transcoding methods, MAM systems, and file-based video content and distribution workflows. Familiarity with AWS and Python experience are preferred.
- Establish working relationships with external technology vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Monitors video operations metrics to ensure alignment to business objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain and foster relationships with Video Operations teams across 150+ providers.
- Ensure that the team creates and maintains documentation that Video Operations team can use as best practices guide.
- Manages a team of video specialists and coordinators. Recruits, hires, trains and develops department personnel. Provides direction to the department regarding corporate, division and regional goals, business plans and initiatives. Establishes and communicates clear direction and priorities to the team and direct reports. Monitors the team execution of functions and the adherence to established policies.
- Encourages and promotes teamwork and sets a professional tone for staff.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centennial, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A