Responsible for managing projects through entire project lifecycle (inception, design, development, integration and test, trial and deployment). Act as a liaison with appropriate company personnel and vendors to ensure project compliance to standards. Coordinate multiple complex high priority tasks. Assure feature and functionality and performance metrics requirements are defined. Initiate, facilitate and monitor specific inter/intra-departmental project progress and performance to assure quality and on time delivery. Ensure milestone dates are met. Monitor risks during various stages of the project and escalate issues to the appropriate level of management. Maintain project status reports on projects. Create and manage contingency plans for projects. Estimate and manage budgets. Evaluate impact change request against communicated timelines. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Create and track end to end project plan in conjunction with the lead engineer.
- Track tasks and milestones across all parties, including vendors.
- Identify and manage critical path and risk areas and create risk response and mitigation plans.
- Coordinate, manage and drive test organization activities.
- Facilitate bug triage, manage bug lists across vendors, track issue resolution with the lead engineer.
- Make project scheduling decisions in conjunction with the lead engineer or facilitate conversations necessary for decision making.
- Report weekly (or as necessary) on any risks/issues.
- Report on project’s progress as required by product engineering management.
- Coordinate scoping and architecture review activities for initiated programs and follow process for program approval at architecture initiation board.
- Coordinate change request generation and tracking.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A