Responsible for providing strategic account management and financial sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing mid-market customers. Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific named account customers, including identification of incremental revenue opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Responsible for overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction in addition to delivering annual customer revenue and retention objectives.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues that arise.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance and Operations leadership to develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Management of existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota, funnels and forecasts consistent with Region, Division and Corporate sales, service and operational goals and objectives.
- Position and sell Comcast Business Class services across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive level personnel.
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignment of Comcast Business Services with assigned accounts.
- Run the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and services to local and Regional accounts in the Enterprise and mid-market segment.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the assigned customers as it relates to Advanced Voice, Metro Ethernet or other Business Class products, as appropriate.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A