Responsible for providing subject matter expertise on the design and implementation of complex ad-serving platforms that enable customers to stream, track and monetize their content online including, new customer deployments, expansion projects and internal initiatives. Works as a collaborative member of the sales team to market and sell the Company’s product lines. Provides insight to customers on current network solutions and configuration design. Works closely with sales executives on presentations and the technical design of new sales. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Provides timely, technical support and problem resolution for field service questions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Performs needs analyses for the Company and its customers. Develops and documents strategic, cost-effective business and technical solutions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Architects solutions during presales process based on the ability to translate business requirements directly from customers.
- Serves as subject matter expert on one or more business solutions for products that enable customers to stream, track and monetize their content online.
- Translates complex technical design requirements into information that customers can understand and respond to.
- Supports Sales team with product modifications and engineering expertise for custom projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A