Responsible for managing projects through entire project lifecycle (inception, design, development, integration and test, trial and deployment). Act as a liaison with appropriate company personnel and vendors to ensure project compliance to standards. Coordinate multiple complex high priority tasks. Assure feature and functionality and performance metrics requirements are defined. Initiate, facilitate and monitor specific inter/intra-departmental project progress and performance to assure quality and on time delivery. Ensure milestone dates are met. Monitor risks during various stages of the project and escalate issues to the appropriate level of management. Maintain project status reports on projects. Create and manage contingency plans for projects. Estimate and manage budgets. Evaluate impact change request against communicated timelines. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Drive strategic initiatives through cultivating our competitive advantage by supporting better processes, tools, and training.
- Integrated workplace management system execution and roadmap creation.
- CI capacity, operations management, communications, and deployment.
- Keep abreast of new developments in project management methodologies, agile practices, best practices, and industry standards.
- Oversee planning and prioritization of technical programs ensuring it aligns with strategy, independently identifying root cause analysis, mitigation, impacts, dependencies, and finding solutions.
- Lead analysis and reporting across multiple projects.
- Technical aptitude and a strong desire for learning.
- A self-starter who demonstrates critical thinking, self-motivation, courage, and curiosity.
- The ability to understand technology efforts at a detailed level and translate technology specifics into digestible content will be required to ensure alignment between the teams on schedule commitments and risk management.
- Approximately 5 years in an agile/ scrum environment as a Project/ Program Manager (or similar role).
- Experience driving discussions with more senior personnel regarding prioritization and requirements.
- Ability to partner with functional teams to influence and drive alignment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Englewood, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A