Responsible for multiple Human Resources functions and works directly with leadership team. Partners with assigned client organizations and Human Resources team to ensure strategies and initiatives are met. Oversees the coordination of recruitment, compliance, benefits, compensation and employee relations activities to maximize employee resources. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Manages direct reports. Ensures compliance with state, local and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and it’s employees.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Counsels, orientates and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies. Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies and programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation and performance management to ensure compliance with division guidelines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Oversees, handles and manages Employee Relations issues. Assists with employee counseling, discipline and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A