Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design, build and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence programs. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes recommendations to executives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Recommends improvements to driven business intelligence reports and interpretation of data by sales, business development, product, and executive committees.
- Plans and performs system testing. Requires knowledge of the customer’s mission and technology used to accomplish a given task.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Develops, maintains, and reports all relevant product, site and customer metrics and applies findings to develop appropriate goals and projections.
- Trains others throughout the organization in using key analytical and forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
- Leads the analysis and reconciliation of data and reporting projects and initiatives delivery.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Performs all business intelligence analysis and data exploitation. Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that information with other data sources and compiles/disseminates formatted reports to customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A