As a Software Architect, you will design and develop updated infrastructure in support of one or more business processes. Help to ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions. Consider business problems “end-to-end”: including people, process and technology, both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design solution. Mentor, review codes and verify that the object oriented design best practices and that coding and architectural guidelines are adhered to. Identify and drives issues through closure.
- Applies new and innovative ideas to old or new problems. Fosters environments that encourages innovation. Contributes to and supports effort to further build intellectual property via patents.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information that will positively affect organizational projects; applies and integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing systems architecture. Mentors team members in relevant technologies and implementation architecture.
- Contributes to the overall system implementation strategy for the enterprise and participates in appropriate forums, meetings, presentations etc. to meet goals.
- Captures and understands client needs, finding key areas where technology is leveraged to improve business processes, defines architectural approaches and develops technology proofs. Communicates technology direction.
- Acts as architectural lead on project.
- Ensures programs are envisioned, designed, developed and implemented across the enterprise to meet business needs. Collaborate with the enterprise architecture team and other functional areas to ensure that most efficient solution is designed to meet business needs.
- Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable and delivered on schedule. Develops, documents and ensures compliance with best practices including but not limited to the following coding standards, object oriented design, platform and framework specific design concerns and human interface guidelines.
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development projects and enhancements.
- Works with product marketing to define requirements. Develops and communicates system/subsystem architecture. Develops clear system requirements for component subsystems.
- Supervises the project lifecycle from intake through delivery. Ensures the entire solution design is complete and consistent from the start and seeks to remove as much re-work as possible.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Englewood, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A